Friday 17 February 2012

AND THEN THERE WERE TWO.....

Hi all. Important News. A new member is joining Sludgelord to help me publish and promote all the superb bands in the Stoner/Sludge/Post-Metal/Doom/Black-Metal/Psych Realm.

He is called PJSludge and I have mentioned him a few times as he has recommended some great bands to me over the last few months or so. So I will let PJSludge now introduce himself.

"First of all allow me to introduce myself , I'm Phil you can find me on twitter@Pjsludge

I've known Steve (sludgelord) for some time and will be posting reviews,features as and when I can. My musical taste represents what's covered here everything sludge/stoner/post-rock/metal/electronica/doom."

I know you will all welcome Phil with open arms to the team. Normal service will be the same. Promoting brilliant bands to our loyal readers. Phil is going to write then next two articles. Enjoy!!!

Cheers

Steve